Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lo Que La Vida Me Robó: Capítulo Uno


I've started watching this telenovela and calling it mission prep.

That counts, right?

(I tried watching El Chavo del Ocho, but I wasn't too into that one.)




I've seen one episode of Lo Que La Vida Me Robó and here is everything that has happened (that I understood..):


**Spoiler Alert**




The main character is Montserrat.



+She is engaged to a rich man whom her evil mother, Graciela, is forcing her to marry.





+...but she is really in love with an army captain named Jose Luis. She can never truly be with him, though, because she is wealthy and he isn't.










+As often happens when one as two lovers, Montserrat's fiancé catches her cheating on him & breaks the engagement off.




+An extremely old rich guy is on his death bed. I'm going to be honest here, I'm not quite sure who he is.



+Alejandro is a really hot (but poor) serviceman.





+.....who is called to the bedside of Random Extremely Rich Dying Man and finds out he is actually Rich Man's long lost son!





+In the ending scene of the first episode, Montserrat sneaks off to the beach to meet her love, Jose Luis. She hugs him from behind, and then realizes she's actually hugging a stranger... who just so happens to be Alejandro. 


They proceed to stare into each other's eyes.


She runs away, but clearly sparks were felt.





And so the love triangle begins..






I'm ready for my next emotional roller coaster, Capítulo Dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...