Monday, June 30, 2014

how to contact me on my mission



On my mission I won't use social media and I won't have a personal cell phone.

The best way to contact me is by snail-mailing me at:

Sister Sydni Heron
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 E Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801

I also have a different e-mail address. It is:

sydni.heron@myldsmail.net

I will only be checking that e-mail for an hour a week, so it may take me longer to get back to you through e-mail vs. snail mail, but I would seriously love to hear from you either way!


As for this blog, my mom will be updating it weekly for me. You can follow along with my missionary adventures that way. (Feel free to nag her for me if she's doing a terrible job with it :] )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...